My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 21 April 2009

365 Cards Day 49

In an attempt to try and catch up a little on the 365 Cards challenges I have missed I have made this little card using some Flower Fairies die cuts that came with Let's Make Cards magazine recently.

This card is for Day 49's Scor It challenge to make an accordion card. There were many different
 styles of cards made and interpretations of the theme that have given me some good ideas for different cards in the future.

All the materials used have been from the LMC pack except the rub on sentiment which is from Royal & Langnickel. I have to admit Flower Fairies are not something I would normally work with but when I saw this sample on the website I knew I could adapt it to suit this challenge and I am quite pleazed with how it turned out.

Don't you just love the challenges on 365? They are so great for getting you to make projects you wouldn't normally do and also use up stash that would normally just sit gathering dust.

No comments: