My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 30 April 2009

365 Day 61 & Di Hickman April # 5

Day 61 at 365 Cards and the challenge today is to incorporate at least one leaf into your card.

I used the latest sketch from Di Hickman and I was rifling through a box of various floral elements and came across these glittered daisy die cuts which I am sure are from a Lets Make Cards pack. I added some clear alpha stickers by MAMBI to the panel and dug out my favourite Tim Coffey Daisy papers from K & Co. I covered the card with the yellow plaid and cut out square panels to mount the flowers to. I edged these with a little ink as they blended into the paper too much. 

I do love daisies and this is such a cheerful card, a perfect antidote to the horrible wet weather we have had all day in Birmingham today. 

12 comments:

Rose said...

very pretty :-)

Maz said...

Mandy this is so gorgeous, love the squares, great card
maz

Fi said...

Great card Mandy, love your colours and design.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...

Lovely job on today's challenge!!! Thanks for joining me :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card Mandy and I really like the layout of it.
Regards
Michelle

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Mandy I love this card and those flowers are fab. Great job with this challenge and being able to do a twofer.

Ann said...

Super pretty! Great take on today's leafy challenge!

Jana said...

Very pretty card.

Vicky said...

Love this! Great job, Mandy!

Spot-On said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one rifling though my stash! Love your card Mandy! Great work with the sketch! TFS!

Nancy Sanders said...

Sweet card, neat layout.

Rosemary said...

Really pretty! Don't you just love to make something beautiful from what you have?