The stamped image of the butterfly was in blue so I decided that I would cut into my very 1st Basic Grey paper. This is not my normal style of paper but I loved the delicate colours and swirls and thought it would be perfect to go with the stamped image which I coloured in using Sakura glitter pens. The paper also matched perfectly with the plain one that Sarn had already included so I used this to matt the stamped image.
The sentiment is another of the vellum ones that I took with me and the stamped hearts are coloured in with Marvy Le Plume pens in toning shades of pink.
I have to be honest, when I looked at the distructions I thought it was an intriguing style of card. I am so pleased this was the project Sarn chose for us as I think this is the best card I made over the weekend.