My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 30 April 2009

Card Patterns 12 & 365 Cards Day 41

I am endeavouring to catch up on the challenges I have missed at 365 Cards and this is for Day 41 which was to make a Get Well Card with at least 5 flowers on it.

I have used this weeks sketch 12 over at Card Patterns for the layout. Materials used are pretty much all DCWV. I love the paisley paper as it is a more modern style and I love the bright colours oranges/reds/yellows are such cheery colours.

The die cut flowers are from the Peeking Posies range. I have added gold embossed circles from Lets Make Cards along with a few gold peel offs.

The sentiment is made from glittered stickers from the DCWV drawer set I had from QVC last year. I Love DCWV, the patterns are funky, the colours all work well together across different ranges and they do great TSV's that are fabulous value for money.

Fortunately I have no one in need of this card at the moment so this will go in my box ready for a poorly person who needs a bright card to cheer them up :)

5 comments:

whoistracy said...

Mandy, what a gorgeous card! I love the colors and patterns you've used here. This will certainly brighten someone's day.

Thanks for playing along with us on CP!

~amy~ said...

Lovely vibrant colored card mandy!!!

Marie said...

What a vibrant and fun card!! Okay, crazy....I just saw that Amy used the same adjective...vibrant. Well, it is!!! :) Nice job with the sketch - love all of the papers and elements you used on your card. Thanks for playing along with us this week.

Sonya said...

Your card sure has the 'wow' factor! I love the bright , happy colours, great take on this weeks sketch.

Nancy Sanders said...

Wow! I LOVE your colorful and cheerful get well card Mandy.