My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 26 April 2009

365 Cards Day 50

Woohoo, this is the last 365 Cards for this week so I have managed to do them all this week, only the 2nd time I have been able to do it since the blog started.

Day 50's challenge was a sketch. I have used a white card blank and the pink papers are a double sided one from a paper pack with Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine. There are some really nice designs in this one for a change and the quality of the paper is really good.

The central band is a HOTP shimmer paper which has been cut with my trusty Martha Stewart doily punch - however did I live without it?

The ribbon in the centre is a Brenda Pinnick one from a QVC TSV. I have added a Cuttlebug butterfly and the purple gems are from a sheet I got of various sizes at Poundland.

I've missed a lot of 365 challenges over the last few weeks but I intend to catch them up. I really want to be able to say I have made 365 cards with them by the end of the challenges and I know I speak for many people when I say how much all the hard work is appreciated from Pam and the DT.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

FABulous choice of colors!!! Great card!