My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 30 April 2009

CPS 113 & Papertake Weekly

I made this card using sketch 113 over at CPS as I already had the supplies out on my desk having just made my last card. All the papers are elements from the Papermania Sweet Nothings collection with the exception of the pink that I matted the sentiment panel on. I used a corner rounder to finish off the mat and sentiment.

I inked the edges of the spotted paper to take the harshness away from it.

I wanted to add a bit of dimension to it as it is quite a flat card (cheaper to post, I'm not good at thinking about that....) I used stickles glitter glue and followed the letters and it is very twinkly as a result)

This card also follows the guidelines of using spots and stripes which is this week's challenge at Papertake Weekly.

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Another colourful creation. Lovely x

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card! Cute paper and cut use of that CPS sketch.

Lea L. said...

So bright and cheery! Great job with CPS 113!

~Lea

Tracy said...

Bright viberant card... just right for a gloomy day!!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!