My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Lemonade Stand Award

Woohoo, I have another award from a very talented crafter Bex who takes part in the 365 challenges too. She has a great style to her cards and also has the same problems with not wanting to cut her paper up as I do. LOL

I have also been given the same award by Pam from Mackenzie Mae Designs who is the creator of the 365 Cards blog. What a great bunch of people we are in the blogging world :)

This award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude, and that definitely applies to Bex who is lovely :)

To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:

- Comment on this blog. - Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog. - Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. - Link to your nominees within your blog post. - Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. - Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I would like to nominate the following awesome bloggers for this award:

TBA - Will need to thinik of who to give it to as have just sent out my other award !!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Congrats, Mandy - well deserved :) In fact, I left this award for you on my blog as well!