My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 6 April 2009

CSAD # 218 My Designer Card

Today I have a card on the Card Sketch a Day blog. It is Birthday week this week and we all need to make birthday cards don't we?

I used my trusty Cuttlebug folder in Swiss Dots for the white background, it has to be my most used folder as it is so versatile. The 2 pieces of card were in my scraps folder. I have foubd since I have soerted them by colour group it is so much easier for me to find what I want to use in a project. The lighter purple had a white core so I sanded it down to highlight the Divine Swirls embossing.

The tag is from a Brenda Pinnick QVC kit with a K & Co rub on sentiment from an Amy Butler card kit. The ribbon is Docrafts, the flower is a Prima from one of those purple assorted bags. The brad is from DCVW and the present and balloons embellishment is an old one from about 4 years ago. It's one of those special ones that you hoard and never use, hence still being in my stash after all these years..... LOL 

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Gorgeous Mandy. Glad you found some time to play x