My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 30 April 2009

Pink Elephant 12 & Chocoholic Forum Challenges

Whilst I was rifling through the floral box to make the last card I came across this tulip die cut and thought I ought to use it with the paper pack that came with an issue of Making Cards magazine. It seemed such a perfect match it would be a shame not to.

I have used the sketch from challenge 12 over at The Pink Elephant for the layout. 

The main card is white and I have matted the tulip paper onto it leaving a border. I have used my Martha Stewart punch on some thin white card and layered another of the papers from the pack. I cut a small panel of white card and doodled around the edges with a Sakura clear glitter pen. The floral embellishment is glittered and came from Lets Make Cards. the sentiment panel is from the Making Cards paper pack.

I didn't get chance to make a card for a forum challenge that my friend Sarn ran a few weeks ago so will be adding this there too.

7 comments:

Annie said...

what a great card. I have that paper too - it's a really lovely one. Love the way you have combined with the die cut tulips.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Very pretty

Sarn said...

I agree . . . it's a very pretty card

Kathryn said...

Love your card so much -- very pretty-- wonderful colors!!

Dawn said...

WONDERFUL CARD!! I love the colors and the flowers!! The recipient is going to be thrilled.

Carol said...

Great take on my sketch Mandy! so feminine and pretty, i love the MS border punch too!
Yhanks for joining the fun at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

Robin said...

Gorgeous!! I love tulips, they always make me think of my dear mother :)
Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!
Robin