My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Karma Award

What a wonderful surprise I have had this morning. 

Amongst my blog comments the wonderfully talented Kristie Larson has given me a Karma Award.

She makes some fabulous cards and projects and for someone like me who would like to have even just a little bit of her talent it is amazing that she would recognise my efforts in such a way.

Thank you so very much Kristie, you have made my day !!

So now, the really good bit is that I get to give this award to some other lovely people too.

The Rules

The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I would like to pass this award onto the following friends who are very talented crafters and just lovely poeple to boot:


Now pass on the love girls :)

6 comments:

Bex said...

Well if you liked one award you are going to love getting ANOTHER! I have left a little something for you on my blog!

Sarn said...

Thanks for my Award Mandy . . . most kind of you. xxx

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Thank you so much Mandy, I am really touched by your kindness. You are a special crafty buddy :-)
xxxxxx

Julie said...

Thanks so much Mandy. very kind of you. xxxxx

Clare said...

Aaawww thank you hun xxx

Fae said...

Thank you so much Mandy, I can't tell you how much this meant to me.

Love Fae xx