My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 12 May 2009

365 Cards Day 35 & Card Patterns #13

This card is the last of the ones I made on Saturday (phew)

I used last week's sketch 13 from Card Patterns for the layout and the inspiration was an advertisement that was provided on Day 35's challenge at 365 Cards.

The patterned paper is a gorgeous glittered one from the DCVW Blossoms & Butteerflies stack. The soft colours are the same as the ones in the picture provided and I kept to the same pallette for the other elements. The green paper is a scrap left over from a project last week. The gorgeous swirl pink is a Craftwork Cards paper that my lovely friend Sarn gave me. It's almost TOO pretty to cut up but I love the foiling and it works really well on this pretty card.

The ribbon is from Docrafts and the chipboard flower embellishment is another bargain from Poundland. Those packs I bought recently have been wonderful. They are a pack with a  themed 8'' x 8'' scrapbook with epoxy stickers and glittered chipboard die cuts and are tremendous value for only £1 each. The scrapbooks are only very basic but I will use them as a source of paper rather than a book, but the packs are worth it for the embellishments alone.

Not had any chance to craft since Saturday as been very busy running errands for the family and hospital visits, washing etc but hoping to get some more crafting done soon. Until then TTFN as Tigger would say "Ta Ta For Now !!" 

4 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Lovely card hun... OMG you cut up that pretty pink paper... Shocking... I've bought some and daren't use it LOL!

xx

Sarn said...

Quite right Kerrie . . . can't believe she used some!!! LOL!

~amy~ said...

FAB card Mandy...love that chipboard flower!!!!

Bex said...

Wow, that paper does look great with the DCWV, I normally stick with the same themed papers but you have done wonders with this little mix!