My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 23 May 2009

Lemonade Stand Award


The wonderful Maz has given me this award today and I am very honoured to receive it from her. She makes some gorgeous items and comes across as being a really nice person. 365 Cards has become more than a challenge blog as I have 'met' some wonderful people through it and as it is a daily challenge we all get to know a little bit more about each other every day.


These are the rules for this award
Comment on this blog.-
Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.-
Nominate 5 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.-
Link to your nominees within your blog post.-
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.-
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I would like to send this to



All the above individuals are extremely talented crafters and have fabulous blogs full of inspiration, some making me laugh and cry with equal measure. I truly cannot imagine a blog world without ANY of these contributors, it would certainly be dull and colourless without them.

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Thank you Mandy! :D
Laura

Alecia Wolfford said...

Congrats, what a cute award!!

And thanks for the blog love!!

Polkadoodles said...

Hi Mandy thanks for your lovely comments over on the Polka Doodles blog!! x

Tommie said...

Hey love! I have a little something for you on my blog. =)

ohmygluestick.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy:)
Thankyou soo much for thinking of me..
I am truly `honoured`....
I will display it with much pride...
Have a lovely Bank HOliday Mandy:) xxx

Census said...

Congratulations on the award Mandy and thank you so much for passing it to me.
Have a wonderful holiday!!