My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 12 May 2009

365 Cards Day 38

This card was also made on Saturday and is another old 365 Cards Challenge. This is Day 38's challenge to make a card using a quilt block pattern that was provided.
 
The papers used are small blocks from a textured wallpaper and it is very touchy feely. I placed these blocks onto a black base to make them stand out a bit more, also as the individual patterns are slightly different it was awkward to get thwm to line up. If I use this design again I will use my own patterned papers to make sure I can cut them square.

The black panel was mounted onto a silver card and I used a sentiment panel from my stash for the bottom. I thought this would make a nice simple male card.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

really love this one Mandy!!

Bex said...

I think the genius of patchwork designs is that they NEVER line up, I think it looks great!