My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 21 May 2009

Card-A-Licious, Charisma Cardz, Creative Card Crew & 365 Cards

The challenge over at Card-A-Licious this week is to make a card using stitching, a flower and a star. I used a computer program to make my star templates and cut it from stardream cardstock so it sparkles really nice. The patterned paper is from Dovecraft. I added faux stitching with a white gel pen, one day I will get my sewing machine out to stitch with......

The challenge at Charisma Cardz this week is to use at least one star, well I've used a base card, paper, a glitter star and even the word spelt out in alpha beads so I think I'm safe on this card. Creative Card Crew has a challenge this week for a shaped card so I have entered this in for their challenge too.

This card will also allow me to tick off one of the older challenges on 365 Cards. The challenge on Day 27 was to use at least 3 different textures on your card. I've got glitter cardstock, Prima flowers, Paperchase gems, Papermania cork letters and alphabet beads so I've got plenty of texture on this card.

And, more amazing than anything else, I've made a shaped card that still stands up !!

7 comments:

LISA said...

that's brilliant mate!!!

Sarn said...

I agree with Lisa! Just FAB!

Danielle Flanders said...

how fun, love that star shape! so glad you could play along with us!

Joey said...

Hi Mandy, fantastic card love the deep colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Joey.x

Chrissie said...

Super card... lovely rich colours too.
Chrissie

Nicola said...

Fabulous card and such wonderful detail.
Nicola -x-

Renee Lamb said...

wow! you did an amazing job with the challenge! that is a fabulous card! I love the star shape!!! Love it!