My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 8 May 2009

Cuttlebug Spa Weekend Winner !!!!

Wow, I have some fantastic news to share.

Over on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog last weekend they held a Spa Weekend with loads of inspiring projects and a blog hop with loads of prizes. Many of the individual designers had prizes too and I have won one!!

The goodies above were from the very talented Karen Maldonado and of all the lovelies offered this is honestly the one I REALLY wanted and I actually only blooming won it. I am doing a massive happy dance.

I need to go to bed now but I think I'm too excited to sleep :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop dancing and sleep!!!!!!!! Well done, what a lovely prize...x

Sarn said...

WOW Mandy . . .congratulations. You're so talented you deserve it.xxx

Julie said...

Congratulations, love to hear of someone winning.

LISA said...

oh wow oh wow lol......love it (did you guess) enjoy your goodies hun xx