My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 12 May 2009

First Past The Post ???

I have sent this photo into Cardmaking & Papercrafts Magazine into it's First Past the Post section as all the cards were made using the freebie paper pack they sent with the magazine I received yesterday. I've never done anything like this before and have only entered for a bit of fun. Usually the freebe items are on my desk or in a basket for ages and ages before I even open them, let alone use them but these papers were just lovely quality and very pretty designs.

Hopefully with a bit of luck I was first past the post, I'll let you know next month of I was !!

5 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Good luck Mandy!

Lovely photo of you hun... hey you have had your hair cut! Looking good!

xxx

Sarn said...

GOOD LUCK Mandy xxx

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for you hun......:)

LISA said...

hope you win mate, love your blog background by the way. Did you make it yourself!!!!
Very cleaver girlie lol
xxxx

Julie said...

Best of luck, maybe you're on a winning streak.