My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 31 May 2009

365 Cards Day 91

I have made this card for the challenge for Day 91 at 365 Cards. You had to make a card where only the centre was embellished leaving lots of 'white' space around the edges.

I was originally going to put a butterfly on the card and was rifling through the little box of 'animal' embellishments and came across this little teddy bear. One of my forum buddies had made me a card a few years ago using this little Penny Black stamp and I bought the set of 4 as I liked them so much. I had only ever put individual letters in the squares but I thought it was great how she had worked in miniature with the whole design and if your message is brief you can still fit it in the square.

The image has been mounted onto offcuts of card from my scraps and then I inked around the edges of the embellishment and the card blank itself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such adorable cards and blog!! Thanks for visiting mine.

Julie said...

Love the colours and simplicity of this card. xxx