My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 3 May 2009

365 Cards Day 64 & Forum Challenge

Day 64 at 365 Cards is a sketch to work from.

Sarn had set our forum challenge to use chickens on your card. I had a look through my stamped images folder and this is my only chicken image from a swap we did on the forum. Fortunately one of them was coloured in already using Twinkling H20's so it made it much quicker to put the card together.

I used a sheet of A4 card for the base and cut it down to a square. The patterned paper is from a DCWV glitterstack, love how colourful it is. I used a stitched Docrafts ribbon across the join to mimic the stitches in the sketch.

I matted the stamped image on orange card and raised it using 3D foam pads. The sentiment ribbon slide is a glittered chipboard from a craft pack at Poundland.

Right got to go wake my hubby from his lie in as we are going out to lunch with friends in Birmingham. This is the 1st time we have eaten out since starting the GI diet so it will be a challenge to eat as heathily and GI friendly as possible. Wish me luck !!

20 comments:

Maz said...

Wow you were quick with this today, not even thought about mine yet!
Lovely bright card, love those chickens, great take on todays challenge
maz

Anonymous said...

Great Card! This is going to be a hard challenge for me I think. Picking what paper to use will be the worse part.

Sherryann

Anonymous said...

I love those chickens...another fab card..xx

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute! Love those chickens lol

Sarn said...

Great card Mandy!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Mandy, Mandy, Mandy I LOVE this card those chickens are hysterical and I love the colors and patterns you chose. Awesome job with the challenges. I hope you enjoy your lunch & time with your friends.

Jana said...

Super Cute card. Love those chickens. Great job coloring.

Kim said...

How FUN! Luv your take on today's challenge!

AUsome mom said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Such a fun card!!

Unknown said...

Those colors are perfect!! That is the CUTEST chicken image EVER!!

~amy~ said...

Okay, what a fun card for today's sketch!!!

Karen Lee said...

So very CUTE!!!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rose said...

what cute chickens!!! :D

Ann said...

Super cute! Love those chicks!

Kristie Larsen said...

seriously adorable chickens!! just love it!

Vicky said...

This is SO cute, Mandy!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love those chickens. Too cute. And great coloring job!

Bex said...

Super card! I hope you enjoyed the meal, and by the way I am loving the new blog design!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Lovely bright colours, fun card.