My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 8 May 2009

Had my hair chopped off !!!








































Will take a picture later if possible but I have been to the hardressers and had a lot of the length of my hair cut off. **** edited to add pictures ****

When I went last time I had it shorter and I've gone even shorter still. It had however grown back to mid shoulder length and I've gone a lot shorter as you can see! I've had it cut into the nape of my neck at the back and it is longer at the front in a bob stylee. Paul was a bit shocked as I'd had so much cut off. I fancied a change abd I think part of it is because I am losing weight and feel better about myself.

Going for a craft meet up with friends in Warrington tomorrow so need to get my things together for that. I always take more than I need to and I want to try and take things for specific projects tomorrow if possible. But before that, we have a 3 - 4 hour appointment at the hospital with  Grandad. He's being transported from one hospital to another for some tests and will be there for a long time so we didn't want him to be in a  wheelchair there all alone. His eyesight is failing and these tests will hopefully find out why.

I don't think there will be any crafting for me today but I should hopefully be making up for that tomorrow :)

Until then, toodle pip !

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Hurry up with the photo's!!!!! xxxx Wanna see the new you!

Becky Stewart said...

love the new hairdo - enjoy your day tomorrow

Sarn said...

WOW - that's amazing. You look great!

Julie said...

Obviously I don't know what the before was like, but love the after.

Bex said...

Fab new hair cut!

Have a good time in Warrington and love to your Grandad x