My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 17 May 2009

Just Christmas & Birthdays 31 & 365 Cards Day 76

I made this card from freebie papers from magazines that were on my desk waiting to be tidied up.

I used this week's sketch 31 at Just Christmas & Birthdays and incorporated Day 76's challenge at 365 Cards which was to use embellishments in all 4 corners.

The paper is from a great pack of really nice quality papers. I cut the rounded corners out with a circle punch and used Paperchase gems in the corners. The circular sentiment and paper ribbon are from a themed weather pack. the quality of these are not very thick but I have mounted them onto scrap card 1st. The pink scalloped circle was cut with my Nestabilities and a white gel pen was used to draw dots on. This panel was raised using 3D foam. The sentiment panel is a Papermania cardstock sticker mounted onto a scrap of white card.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a really cute card. I love the wellies!
Chrissie

~amy~ said...

I absolutely a-dore this!!!

LISA said...

Lovely card, i like that backing paper very me lol

Bex said...

Fabulous wellies! I might have to check out Just Christmas and Birthdays! Those white spots on the centre mat, really make it pop!

Sarn said...

Lovely girly card hun x

Stampin'Piper said...

Great Card! I love pink :)

Thanks for joining us!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)